The Chatham Borough Municipal Court is located at 54 Fairmount Avenue, New Jersey 07928-2393.
- The main telephone number for the court is 973-635-5063.
- The fax number is 973-635-2417.
- The Honorable Judge Vincent J. McMann Jr., J.M.C. is the presiding judge.
- The court administrator is Jo-Ann Musorofti, Ext. 206.
- The court is in session first and third Tuesdays at 9 A.M.
With offices located in Morristown and Parsippany, our criminal defense lawyers are conveniently located to serve all of Morris County. Most importantly though, our unique strategy of employing a criminal trial team composed of former municipal prosecutors with over a 100 years of combined legal experience prosecuting all matters criminal, has been a major contributing factor for so many of our success stories. Many Chatham borough traffic offenses and criminal offenses can have a negative long-term effect on your driving record and may even lead to loss of your driver’s license, fines or jail time. Contact our experienced criminal defense lawyers for immediate assistance at (973)971-0030. The initial consultation is always provided free of charge.